2 cup- long Grained/ Basmati rice
I big Onion sliced
3 Green chilly
½ cup beans sliced
¼ cup carrot sliced
¼ cup cauliflower
½ tsp Soya sauce
½ tbsp Ginger Garlic paste.
11/2 tbsp Butter
4 cup Water
Wash rice gently. Put in filter.
1. Heat butter in a pan ,add whole spices.
2. Add Ginger Garlic paste, Green chilly sliced, Onion and fry till transparent.
3. Then add the Vegetables, rice and Soya sauce ,fry 2-3 minutes.
4. Add salt and Water
5. Cover the pan ,after boiling, let simmer until rice is done.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander, fried onion, and cashew nuts.
If you like, you can mix the scrambled egg also with it.